For fleet operators today, it’s crucial to not only track your vehicles, but to have immediate access to secure information about your drivers and vehicles at all times. MiX Fleet Manager by MiX Telematics is an end-to-end solution designed to give fleet operators the tools they need to sustain a high-performing operation – one that’s operating at optimum levels of efficiency and safety. MiX Fleet Manager comprises an on-board computer, an online tracking and information portal as well as access to valuable fleet and driver reports and analytics. In addition, 24/7/365 customer support is provided throughout the partnership MiX Telematics has with its customers. MiX Fleet Manager includes mobile applications that allow fleet managers to remain connected to their fleet at all times.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A MiX Telematics on-board computer collects and transmits fleet data including vehicle location, driver identity, driving events, fuel usage as well as distances travelled. Fleet managers then access this information – and obtain key insights about the data – through MiX Fleet Manager’s online tracking and information portal. The solution’s global service delivery platform is underpinned by a world-class security model. MiX Fleet Manager provides secure 24-hour access to fleet data, while advanced reporting and analytics tools enable informed decisions to be taken for the overall improvement of a fleet’s performance. Data, reports and trends can be generated using MiX Insight Reports and MiX Insight Analyser. Fleet information can be conveniently exported or sent as notifications via email, or even text messages, on a regular basis.
Comprehensive enterprise asset management for asset lifecycle and maintenance management
IBM Maximo Asset Management solutions give you a single point of control over all types of assets. Control assets such as production, infrastructure, facilities, transportation and communications.These Maximo solutions manage physical assets on a common platform allowing organizations to share and enforce best practices, inventory, resources and personnel. Use Maximo solutions to optimize your operations – keeping assets running at peak performance and maximizing your return on investment.
Maximo Asset Management includes six management modules in an enhanced service-oriented architecture.
- Asset management – Achieve the control you need to more efficiently track and manage asset and location data throughout the asset lifecycle.
- Work management – Manage both planned and unplanned work activities, from initial request through completion and recording of actuals.
- Service management – Define service offerings, establish service level agreements (SLAs), more proactively monitor service level delivery and implement escalation procedures.
- Contract management – Gain complete support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, labor rate, software, master, blanket and user-defined contracts.
- Inventory management – Know the details of asset related inventory and its usage including what, when, where, how many and how valuable.
- Procurement management – Support all the phases of enterprise-wide procurement such as direct purchasing and inventory replenishment.
GPS (Tracking System)
FACT GPS tracking system is there to define the current position of the Trucks & Buses on the map live and determine the time spent in each trip.