Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
FACT recognizes that its future success relies on delivering materials, products and services that meet its customers’ expectations in a manner consistent with the QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIROMENTAL approach, and in a timely and cost effective manner
FACT is obliged to conducting work with most stringent measures towards people safety and environmental protection.
FACT also recognizes the urge to perform within an incubator environment of highest compliance to local laws and legislations, and to well-recognized international codes
The company aims to meet these objectives at all times & in all worksites.
This is being achieved by:
- Promote and strive occupational health and safety awareness and accountability among employees, visitors, sub-contractors and all other third parties involved in its business
- Afford all resources needed to achieve QHSE set objectives
- Communicate effectively with our employees, visitors & customers in order to understand their QHSE requirements and to advice on what FACT can achieve
- Identify all work associated hazards that could lead to loss of any kind, and risk assess them, with having in mind changes in legislation, technical developments and industry standards
- Develop and maintain a management system that identifies controls and monitors risks associated with our operations and those of our sub-contractors, and conduct consistently systematic audits to ensure continuous improvement
- Conserve resources through the efficient use of energy and water, reducing emissions and discharges, preventing unnecessary wastes and applying the three R’s concept (Reuse, Reduce, and Recycle).
- Maintain a positive and safe work attitude and culture by recognizing those who contribute to improved QHSE performance
- Provide materials, products and services that comply with customer’s expectations, relevant published standards, statutory requirements, and the principles of good workmanship.
- Monitor company’s performance in achieving the required level of service and quality
- Record and review key performance indicators
- Establish and contentiously review performance against quality objectives
- Maintain suitable management structures, resources, and efficient training to ensure that quality objectives are achievable.
- Identify, implement and monitor the effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions, generated from all Q events, to enable the business to continually improve
- Plan, conduct, audit, and correct, an Integrated Management System that complies with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, & OHSAS 18001
- Finally, all customer’s complaints are treated with seriousness, quickness, and professionalism they deserve
As essential as it is, this Policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing suitability. The commitments listed are in addition to our basic obligation to comply with all applicable laws and regulations wherever our operations are running,
We do it right... No tolerance!